November 1886 a meeting was held to discuss the erection of a Roman
Catholic Church with a decision being made to buy two and a half
acres of land offered by W. McCourt for £300.
Monsignor Rigney opened the new St Paul's Church on the 15th of
January 1888. The building cost £350 with the Presbytery opening
at the same time at a cost of £600.
Higgins, Associate Bishop of Sydney, blessed the addition of a vestry
and sanctuary on the 16th of November 1896.
tower and other additions were made in 1916 at a cost of £1070.
Archbishop Kelly blessed these in August.